BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

This is how I spent my Sunday afternoon

Ok, so it is still the first day and this will be my third post!  Well, if you don't include my video it's only my second.  So today I took all my cans/bottles and those of my in-laws to the Walmart bottle return machine.  To give you an idea how many bottles and cans I took back...  Try 55 bucks worth!!!  Thats just over 5 hours of fighting with the Walmart crowd!  I mean there were a lot of people trying to return their cans, must be because it's sunday.  Then there was the Walmart crew (workers) who could care less if the bottle return machine worked or not!  So I made out with 10 bucks an hour to return cans.  Lets think about that for a minute?  10 bucks an hour?  I think I could have found many other more appealing things to do in five hours then pouring old beer down my leg!  Moldy old beer at that! LOL!!!  For those of you who don't live in a state that returns cans, we get just 5 cents per can/bottle.  So you can imagine how nice my Sunday afternoon was.. But so goes life... And after all that you'd think I'd never want another beer... Anybody got one?  Out for now...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You forgot to mention that the moldy old beer wasn't ours. I always rinse and you don't drink that much beer. You're one silly man! I can't imagine what the co-bottle returners thought with your stench and mold...YUCK! Thanks for the $55 bucks by the way! :)

Derek said...

I can not tell a lie... it was all mine.... I like my beer!!!

Jessica said...

LOL you are weird--did i marry you?? :)

Allan said...

the moldy old beer wasn't yours and Derek's, Jessica? guess that makes it your kids stuff then......;)


just wait till they get older, and then they will love doing that sort of stuff (for a fee, of course).


looks good Derek, did you do design it or is it a new template that's available?


as for both of yours blog counters, I've noticed that if you reload each page, the count increases. The counter on my site measures a hit from a particular viewer only once every 24 hours.


good luck on finding the inspiration for a couple of posts a week!