BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Missing Bowling.




Two weeks ago I hurt my back and last Sunday night I bowled very poorly on League night! And tonight my Dad took my spot.... And boy did I miss it tonight! So, if you did not know, bowling is my new thing.... I love bowling! I have 3 balls (had four, but gave one to my Bro-In-Law), and I record bowling on TV. I have a cool bag.. And all I want do do is bowl!! Started 2 months ago and I have a 173 average! I want 200+, so I'll make sure you know when I get there... Until than, my your balls hit hard and may your Pins all fall down.. And I'm writing this on Vicoden and Beer.. because of the back... not the fun!!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Yea! We need you at full speed...

Diane said...

Hi Derek! So I am bored and missing Chris. I just finished a chick flick and decided to check everyone's blogs for updates. I totally forgot you had one. I'll be checking it more often now :) You are a link!!!

Hope to see you guys soon. No new updates, but 2009 is a new year.
Your long lost friend
~Diane